F*ck You THUNDER!! by.ted
THOR vs ted
to scramble for LOKI
Oh man oh man this is real what is happeeeennniiiiinnngggggg
This was just 30 minutes ago. Are you signed?! Is this happening??? Are you just referring to Feige mentioning he’d like you for the role? But if Johnson says he’s game there’s no way they wouldn’t use him. What is what.
want want want want want want want
Somebody wanna produce some toys?!*ready for the measuring!*
Alright, kiddies, it’s that time again. Giveaway time! This giveaway is kind of sort of celebrating my approaching 30,000 follower mark, but really I just want to get rid of my leftover con merchandise. If you want to see my other tees just head on over to my RedBubble!
EDIT: I added some charms celebrating my 30,000 followers! Each winner will receive two charms, one Sherlock, and one John.
Here are the rules (please see before reblogging!):
- This giveaway will end on August 1st, 2013, so you have plenty of time!
- You can only reblog once. I repeat. ONCE. If you reblog more than once, it’s not very fair to the other people who want to win, and plus Tumblr doesn’t show multiple reblogs, so really it decreases your chances of winning.
- Likes do not count.
- You do not have to be following me, but it is always appreciated!
- Please, for the love of god, have your ask or submit page open! I need to be able to contact you through tumblr!
- I do not have any other sizes besides these, so please don’t ask. These tees are what I had leftover from my last con.
- I will not do specific button requests, you get what I pull out of my magical button box. They’re all great though, don’t worry.
- I might throw in some bookmarks! You’ll have to wait and see!
- There will be three winners, each chosen at random with a random number generator.
- Each winner will receive one tee (out of the three shown), three random buttons, a hand-drawn doodle of choice, and a handy-dandy business card (those were leftover too I want to get rid of them jusT TAKE ALL OF MY THINGS).
- If you are chosen as a winner, and your ask/submit pages are not open, I will choose someone else. If you are chosen and your ask/submit pages are up, you must respond to my contact within 24 hours or I will choose someone else.
- I can ship world-wide, and I will pay for shipping. Customs fees are a bitch, but I will do it. Just know that it might take a while for your package to get to you! I’ll let you know when I’m sending them out!
- The winners will get to choose their tees, first come first serve to whomever replies to me first! If you do not get the tee you wanted, I can always send you just a drawing by snail mail and I can choose a different winner of the tee!
Happy reblogging! If you have any questions just ask!
I swear I don’t remember a thing…
⁈ “The Avengers”, Deleted Scenes » The Other Tells Loki to Lead, Pt. 2: “You Wield the Scepter, Do You Not?” ⁈➜ Other Related GIF Sets [Deleted Scenes]:
I’ve been knocking around the Tom Hiddleston fandom for over a year now and I’ve seen many things that have given me joy and others that have sent me into a rage.
Last year we had people camping outside his hotel in Detroit, standing outside his place of work in Cologne, hacking his facebook, fake twitter accounts trying to get close to him. Then recently there was this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BotnlbhkV38
He’d been on the red carpet signing earlier and was on his way back to wherever he was going with his friends. Yet people saw fit to follow him into a private area and then scream at him. He looks positively scared at one point as I think anyone would with a small gang of complete strangers bleating at him like demented sheep.
The question I ask is, so these people obviously didn’t get to see him on the red carpet? Shame, but in life you don’t always get what you want. But these people wanted it so they sought Tom out. He had to calm them down and was incredibly gracious in doing the photos and signings but I can’t see any enjoyment in it. It’s as if he’s being treated as a commodity by them, that they have a right to an autograph or a picture.
Would you really want a picture taken under such circumstances I wonder? Maybe it’s that important to you? And there’s the key point. Important to YOU. But in the big grand scheme of things it’s not important and behaving in such a way to satisfy your desires is selfish in the extreme.
I’ve seen many arguments bandied about by fans, that Tom chose this lifestyle, that he’s said on his twitter to a random girl oh you should have said hello so that means he doesn’t mind. That’s one girl, saying hello, not following him into a private area screeching at him like a banshee.
I say with some confidence that I think he’s beginning to find it all a bit much.
People think it acceptable to snap him in public without his knowledge and post the pic online because hey he’s famous and the paparazzi do it, or it’s going to happen anyway. That is a ridiculously fallacious argument and could be used to justify about anything. If someone took a picture of me without my knowing and posted it online I’d be furious as I’m sure would most people. Just because he’s an actor doesn’t mean he is not entitled to privacy.
That he’s pulled up the shutters to a degree is evident from his twitter and who can blame him. He’s placed on a pedestal, called perfect when it’s readily apparent he isn’t. He was goofy as hell at the MTV awards and for Christ’s sake Dude sort out your trousers. It’s funny at first but when people are talking about your dick rather than what’s coming out of your mouth then it’s time to get a better cut of strides. He’s a young, very privileged bloke, who gives us an impression of himself that is probably not anywhere near the whole. The only people who know him are his friends and family, the rest of us can only assume.
He’s a good actor, probably a fundamentally decent human being and he owes us nothing more than a good performance. He is not there to validate us, any relationship envisioned is purely one sided. Sending him your latest project will not give you a relationship with him, bleating about how desperate you are to meet him will not give you a relationship.
What he should be is a catalyst for fanart, fics, friendships, fun stuff. And we should respect him as a person. He is not a commodity there to fulfil our needs. He gives enough on the red carpet, in interviews, on twitter and in his performances. We shouldn’t need any more. If fans continue to demand more it’s likely he will withdraw further. Have some empathy for how he must feel.
You can accuse me of being the tumblr police if you want, I’m old, been around and frankly I don’t care. I’m not telling anyone how to behave but if you behave like a fucktard then you can expect to be called out on it. Decency costs nothing after all. Behaving like a spoilt kid really is neither ingratiating nor becoming.
I’m off my soap box now. Have a song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4FfeKU1k6U
this is pretty old but…
Well here is the proof that peeps were demanding, screencaps about the banana incident plus a couple other posts by Tom. Of people will still be in denial, but what can ya do? LMAO
Thanks to the anon who generously donated the screencaps and thanks a bunch for the tutorial on how to do it myself. lol!
ooooh, ok? So what. That’s HOW I used to write on myspace too, you know!?…like I was a stupid teenager.
98 year old dobri dobrev, a man who lost his hearing in the second world war, walks 10 kilometers from his village in his homemade clothes and leather shoes to the city of sofia, where he spends the day begging for money.
though a well known fixture around several of the city’s chruches, known for his prostrations of thanks to all donors, it was only recently discovered that he has donated every penny he has collected — over 40,000 euros — towards the restoration of decaying bulgarian monasteries and churches and the utility bills of orphanages, living instead off his monthly state pension of 80 euros.
there’s still good in this world
My set of illustrations for 7 Patch Problem, which I will have with me at Fanime (and all my other conventions!). They will also be available as prints. <3